Check out this comparison between a lady and a guy’s inbox

•A LADY’S INBOX MESSAGES:

1. I luv u dear >>(Bello)

2. Can i take u out tonight? >> (Bassey)

3. I always feel bad when I see u with another man >>(Okoye)

4. Sweetie don’t forget the trip (Manager)

5. Darling, have u seen the airtime I sent u? > > (Collins)

6. Honey, I wee do any wetin you want make I do to take siddon for your side >>(Evans)

7. Consider it done >>(Senator)

8. Baby, check ur account balance and call me back >>(Chairman)

9. I’m Horny >> (Boy Friend)

10. I sent you #5,000 Recharge Card and u are telling me that it has already been used? Ok I will send u another one >> (Maga)




A GUY’S INBOX MESSAGES:

1. Your data bundle will soon expire >>(MTN)

2. Hey dude, give me a break! I told u am married >> (Jane)

3. Don’t dare call me again, cheat > (Patricia)

4. Am warning u, let this month not be a story telling event like the last 3 months >>(Landlord)

5. Brother am still expecting the money for the NECO and WAEC form >>(Younger brother)

6. Guy I see ur Babe for Beer Palour with Sudar Daddy >> (Friend)

7. I need 15k to change my Hair >> (Babe)

8. I have not seen my period for 3 weeks>>
(Landlord’s Daughter).

 

.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Test © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top